Login to Renew Your Membership
Membership Form (Online)
and receive the following benefits:
See membership form for categories
You must affiliate at the highest level for which you are eligible.
- LEGISLATIVE VOICE The voices of MSHA members
DO count! MSHA is active in legislative issues affecting our professions.
- REGISTRATION FEES All MSHA-sponsored workshops
throughout the state, including Annual Convention, Issues &
Answers for school SLPs, plus many other workshops are offered
to members with a substantial savings on registration fees.
- LOW COST BENEFITS MSHA dues are much lower
than other state associations. Lower dues, reduced registration,
newsletters, and an on-line directory, your membership actually
pays for itself!
- MSHA ACTIVITIES AND WORKSHOP PRIORITY STATUS
As a member you will receive first notice of MSHA sponsored activities
and workshops, through the newsletter and special mailings, that
non-members may not. Due to the rising cost of postage, non-member
mailings may decrease.
- ASHA CEUs (Continuing Education Units) are
offered for all MSHA workshops and Hearing Aid Dealer's/Fitter's
CEU's (required for licensure) at our annual convention.
- MSHA CEUs or MSHA CO-SPONSORSHIP CEUs MSHA
has Continuing Education Unit approval from ASHA so MSHA can offer
CEUs or can co-sponsor a workshop for your organization. Call
your MSHA Central Office for more detail or visit click here for
- MSHA TOLL FREE NUMBER The MSHA Central Office
has a Toll-Free number for members to call with questions or to
receive information. The number is (888) SAY-MSHA 729-6742.
- MSHA NEWSLETTER The latest and most up-to-date
information on MSHA activities, job opportunities, news from ASHA,
the Missouri Legislature, DESE, regional associations, Missouri
Universities, and other agencies.
- MSHA WEBSITE Has up-to-date information on
MSHA activities, job opportunities, news from ASHA, the Missouri
Legislature, DESE, regional associations, Missouri universities
and other agencies.
- PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS Membership in your state
association is your commitment to maintain a high level of standards.
As a member this may benefit you professionally through career
ladder, employee evaluations, or career advancements.
- NETWORKING AND LEADERSHIP Members are encouraged
to join a committee of interest, contact state legislators, show
their presence at the capitol for Legislative Day, offer expertise
for any projects sponsored by MSHA, run for an office of the Executive
Board, or simply submit an article for the newsletter.
- MSHA MEMBER AND RESOURCE DIRECTORY MSHA provides
an online directory to its members.
a member, refer a new member to join and receive $10
MSHA BUCKS. Good towards workshops, convention, MSHA
membership renewal or MSHA merchandise.