Student Leadership Program
The MSHA Minority Student Leadership Program (MSLP) provides mentoring for ethnic/minority (graduate) students by professionals who are aware of the many challenges and benefits of being a minority in the profession of speech-language pathology and audiology. This mentoring event takes place during our annual MSHA Convention every year. The program allows minority students unique opportunities to explore, participate and experience various convention activities/events that are designed to facilitate leadership skills and career pathways in speech-language pathology and audiology.
General Student Application Information:
- Please note that student application packets must be received by January 26.
- Be sure to email the MSLP Application and Statement of Commitment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the rest of the required items per the checklist on the application form.
- Applications are reviewed by a non-biased committee of readers made up of MSHA Multicultural Committee members.
- All applicants will be notified of the awards by the MSLP Coordinator.
- The Coordinator of the MSLP will complete the registration process for applicants who plan to attend the convention only as a consequence of being selected as an award recipient.
- Additional questions regarding the application process should be directed to Jayanti Ray at email@example.com or phone 573-986-6404.
I look forward to your participation in this program!
Jayanti Ray (MSLP Coordinator)
Page last updated
July 27, 2016